Nuro Retention is growing again! We are seeking several dynamic individuals to join our sales team.
Nuro Learning LLC (dba Nuro Retention) is an innovative software and data analytics company developed as the most comprehensive solution for improving college completion on the market today. The sales director is expected to be wholly focused on new business development. A self-motivated, high achieving sales director meets or exceeds his/her sales targets to meet company objectives, develops a personal strategic sales plans based on company goals, and promotes customer satisfaction for the organization.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate clear success with meeting or exceeding at least $1MM+ annual closed sales revenue.
- Develops new business and contribute to meeting company annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Manages personal sales pipeline to meet sales objectives.
- Secure new clients through phone, email, social media, and face-to-face networking efforts.
- Demonstrate an ability to sell Enterprise-wide (across all levels of an organization from the C-Suite to the End-User) using Consultative, ROI, and Solution Selling methods.
- Suggests marketing, market development, and sales collateral based on prospective client needs.
- Delivers concierge-level client support and communications.
- Recommends marketing, sales, market development, and strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Acts as initial “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client.
- Participates in product development cycle by ensuring prospective client feedback is incorporated into future development plans.
- Attends industry conferences to prospect for new business resulting in lead generation.
- Conducts in-person and virtual meetings, software demonstrations, proposal and contract development, and coordinates all client meetings.
- Performs software demonstrations both virtually and in-person as needed.
- Researches the education technology vertical for industry trends, competitors, and innovation.
- Embraces a culture of collective accountability.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Professional Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
- 5+ years in B2B sales, preferably in higher education or SaaS software sales or similar industry with long sales cycle.
- Proven success meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and adapt sales and services process to meet changing needs of company.
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires frequent travel, up to 50%.
Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits, Entrepreneurial and Energetic Environment