As part of the Nuro sales team, the Sales Associate is responsible for developing sales opportunities throughout the country. The Sales Associate must possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills; have a strong attention to detail; be a self-starter; and be able to work independently in an extremely fluid and deadline-driven environment. Successful candidates will not hesitate to cold call extensively into prospective clients. Compensation is commensurate based on experience. The Sales Associate will report to the CEO.
The position will be based out of Nuro’s HQ in Chicago, IL. The role will engage in daily communication with remote Regional Sales Directors.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage the administrative process of closing sales, ensuring that all requisite paperwork is submitted.
- Qualify leads and assist with cold calling into geographic areas that need development.
- Hit specific sales goals and develop strong relationships throughout the U.S.
- Provide logistical support for regional & national sales events.
- Evaluate ROI for sales and marketing events, conferences and other services.
- Provide CRM (Salesforce) support for sales representatives; refine and improve Salesforce processes.
- Maintain updated pipeline to accurately forecast sales opportunities each month
- Work with internal departments to provide additional sales support when needed
This is an extraordinary opportunity for candidates with a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of sales, project management or administrative experience. A strong background in the Google suite of office products, especially Sheets or excel, and Salesforce (or other Sales CRM tool) is preferred. Higher education experience is not required but preferred. The Sales Associate should be willing to travel at least 10% throughout the year.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Eager to answer questions with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Resourceful, with the confidence to work independently and strong ability to handle multiple tasks
- Highly self-motivated, with a willingness to work outside of business hours
- Superb analytical, presentation and organizational skills