Company and Position Summary
Nuro Retention is a cross-campus solution that supports the initiatives and responsibilities of all student success stakeholders. Our platform aggregates multi-system data to streamline workflow associated with the early identification and advising of at-risk students, and provides intervention, remediation, and collaboration tools to help keep students on path from help guide students on the path from admittance to graduation.
As a part of the Development team, the .NET Developer is responsible for building .NET applications using T-SQL programming. His/her primary responsibility will be to design and develop layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. The developer must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Compensation is commensurate based on experience. The developer reports to the CTO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation, and automatization
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Strong Git skills
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field
- Extensive experience in MS-SQL server practical administration and programming with T-SQL.
- Extensive experience in IDE-Visual Studio 2017, C# programming language, and .Net Core framework.