Client Services Manager
Nuro Learning LLC (dba Nuro Retention) is an innovative software and data analytics company developed as the most comprehensive solution for improving college completion on the market today.
As part of the Nuro Client Services team, the Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting daily administrative tasks and customer account setup. The Client Services Manager must possess strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Compensation is commensurate based on experience. The Client Services Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead customer account setup, including scheduling meetings, creating project plans, and capturing business and technical specifications.
- Support platform configuration and mapping, data health review, and sandbox testing.
- Train and prepare faculty and administrators to implement Nuro successfully.
- Create and continually revise documentation, presentations, and trainings, supplementing Nuro’s internal knowledgebase and educating customers with Nuro best practices.
- Assist with ongoing customer technical support, including issue identification and resolution.
- Assist the Development team with product updates, including outlining user requirements, conducting user acceptance testing, providing feedback, and announcing new releases.
- Support internal systems administration, including user management, application setup and customization, reporting, and dashboard configuration.
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to the successful deployment and support of clients, as led by the Chief Operating Officer
Minimum Professional Qualifications
- College degree required; 1-3 years of administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Enthusiastic personality with superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated, with the ability to implement feedback in real time
- A passion for higher education and the belief that all students can succeed
- A track record of developing data-driven insights to improve the customer experience
- Tech-savvy with practical experience in cloud-based SaaS solutions; CRM, LMS and/or SIS configuration and data management across remote user sites a plus
- A willingness to travel and work outside of regular business hours